I just discovered this! If you havent yet tried it, you must…
Sacred Mountain Essential Oil Provides the Strength and Protection of Mother Nature…
Sacred Mountain Essential Oil is a spiritual oil blend that creates a feeling of security and protection. Use it for bring awareness to consciousness on a personal or global level.
The conifer oils used in this blend have been used by the North American Indians for hundreds of years to harness the energy of the planet and bring protection. The oils helped them to recharge energetically at all levels. It is believed that is why animals like to take shelter or rest under these conifer trees.
This oil will bring empowerment, sacredness and connection to the energy of the earth. It is spiritually uplifting yet grounding for the body.
What is in Sacred Mountain Essential Oil? There are four therapeutic grade essential oils in Sacred Mountain. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to promote healthy luxuriant hair. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica) has an earthy aroma that gives you a sense of security. It is calming, purifying and grounding.
- Balsam Fir Essential Oil (Abies balsamea) raditionally used for minor muscular discomfort after exercise, the warm aroma of balsam fir soothes and rejuvenates body and mind. Known for supporting respiratory function*. Grounding emotionally.
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing.
What are the Documented Uses for Sacred Mountain Essential Oil? Anger, aura, empowerment, frustration, grief and sorrow, jealousy, obsessiveness, personal change, prayer, protection, restlessness, sacredness, security, support, spacing out, spiritually uplifting, stress, trauma, and wholeness.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This wonderful aroma is calming and grounding.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Sacred Mountain essential oil will help those who are afraid to hear what they need to hear or are afraid of speaking out. This usually happens because we are afraid of compromising our self or we do too often!
It also helps to connect with the mass consciousness of the planet. Use with Gathering for this purpose. First clear space and set up protection using Sacred Mountain, then follow with Gathering to connect with consciousness.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root and throat chakras.
- Apply several drops (2-4) on ears, heart, neck, wrists or temples
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale or
I found it at the Verde Community Collective!